Saturday, July 11, 2009

o me o my


its beginning
its the end
i've been talking too much
not doing enough
and sitting here
staring blankly
everywhere i go
all i can think about is
the life i've lived
and the life i will live
and how the next 25 years will pan out
what will i do
who will i meet
where will i go
how will i get there
and when
but really,
in evaluation of everything i've embodied and soaked and let out,
it was because of the joy of life you have given me
there's a thousand ways to say thank you
and i'm only using one
so, my new goal
as i turn a sparkling two five
will inevitably be
to give thanks
in all moments
rain or shine.

in retrospect, new things i learned about myself:
1. i like zucchinis
2. i enjoy the beach
3. i hate D land.(after 12 hours)
4. i'm a baby???
5. i want a ring pop
6. i hate rollercoasters
7. soy milk does a body good
8. i can sing for hours on end
9. no one fully understands me, not even me
10. i laugh like a beast

woe is me?
nope
happy is me.